Meet XLITE by Elchim, Your New First-Class Incredibly Light-weight Beauty Companion
Pairing modern engineering with signature Italian design makes our new XLITE the perfect portable professional blow dryer designed to deliver exceptional performance, whether in the salon, on the road or at home. As one of the lightest dryers on the market, XLITE delivers gorgeous results without weighing you down— whether you’re heading to a trade show, music festival or a well-deserved vacancy.
It’s also gorgeous! XLITE’s sleek matte-black body contrasts its colorful selection of three interchangeable neon-popping, noise-reducing filters – in fuchsia, lime and orange – perfect for customizing that Insta #shelfie according to the day’s mood.
Elchim’s XLITE elevates the art of the blow-dry with:
- The greatest lightweight and ergonomicAdvantages– You’ll feel the difference from the first blowout with what is the lightest professional dryer in the market or at least one of the lightests. Well-balanced with a comfortable grip, maximized comfort and control eases a strain and stress. No more issues of carpal tunnel.
- Ecologic + Economic Benefits –Delivering a heat like a 2400W dryer, voracity minus the voltage accelerates drying time AND reduces electricity by 30%.
- Evolutionary Prowess – Precisely balancingheat and airflow, its next-gen hybrid motor knocks out noise for protecting your hearing as well as your voice for easier client convos.
- EMF Protection–Low EMF = minimized exposure for overall health.
- Even Heat Distribution – Patented advanced ceramic technology protects hair integrity while nourishing each strand. Naturalions moisturize and protect tresses from damage, frizz and static whileboosting hydration and silky
- Everyday Durability– While it may be tempting to save XLITE for trips, it’s also super-reliable for repeated daily use.
XLITE is quite the elite dryer in every way. Customizable speed and heat settings plus a cuticle-sealing cool shot showcase its versatility, ensuring vibrant, healthy results for every hair type. Other amenities: two concentrators for airflow accuracy — a narrow nozzle for styling, the larger for brushing —are included too.