Elchim has long been known for quality styling tools, but the new Natures Touch® has elevated their line to an even higher standard. Promoting natural volume and non-artificial beauty, this must-have tool is on everyone’s list – not just for the gorgeously straight styles the tool creates with ease, but also for the sinuous waves and curls that hairstylists everywhere are using it for.
Gloria Witherspoon-Friskco of the Oscar Blandi Salon in New York City has styled stars like Juliana Marguiles and Jessica Alba. Gloria was immediately impressed stating, “Elchim’s new Natures Touch® styling tool is a great addition to any stylist’s tool kit because of its versatility, ease-of-use and results. I am amazed at how easily I can create loose waves and curves throughout the hair so quickly with it! It delivers smoothing or waving options without needed several tools.” You will be amazed too!
To get the look:
- Brush your hair to void tangles while using the Natures Touch®
- Separate your hair and create a small bun on the top of your head. This will keep hair out of the way until you’re ready to style it.
- Separate a small section of hair and spritz it with a light heat protectant. Placing Natures Touch® close to the root of your hair, twist hair towards the back and then flip the flat iron until the end of that section is flipped downwards.
- Gently pull the Natures Touch® tool through your hair until you reach the end, and repeat this process until you’ve curled all of your hair.
- For more volume, gently tease the roots of your hair, then flip hair forward to tussle. After flipping it back, spritz lightly with a hairspray so your gorgeous style lasts all day and into the night!
Natures Touch offers 11 different heat settings (from 95C – 235C/ 203F – 455F) to cover every existing hair type, and heats up in just 17 seconds! This allows the user to create beautiful styles with just one pass, avoiding unnecessary stress on delicate hair cuticles. The two floating plates self-adapt to hair surface, remaining parallel at all times for consistent, uniform heat.